Belkin Sport Armband Plus for 80/120 GB iPod classic 6G (Midnight Blue)

Belkin Sport Armband Plus for 80/120 GB iPod classic 6G (Midnight Blue)
From Belkin Components

List Price: $39.99
Price: $10.54

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by Ace Photo Digital

25 new or used available from $6.50
Average customer review:

Product Description

The Belkin Sport Armband Plus for iPod classic is a convenient way to carry and protect your iPod during your workout. Clear plastic covers the screen and click-wheel so they are protected and still accessible. A snug fit prevents the iPod from jostling around and serving as a distraction while you exercise. There is a removable Cable Capsule that helps manage and store earphones, preventing the wires from becoming a tangled mess and distraction while you exercise. Another handy feature is the integrated key pocket that secures a gym key so you don't have to worry about holding or losing it if you don't have pockets. The armband is made of an ultra-comfortable hand-washable material that is breathable and water wicking so it will stay light on your arm no matter how much you sweat. A hook fastening system providing a universal fit that is quick and easy to adjust. The Belkin Sport Armband Plus for iPod classic is backed by Belkin's Lifetime Warranty.

Product Details

  • Color: black
  • Brand: Belkin
  • Model: F8Z201-MBL
  • Format: CD
  • Original language: English
  • Dimensions: 3.10" h x 1.10" w x 4.20" l, 2.30 pounds

Features

  • Armband carries and protects iPod classic 6G during a workout
  • Integrated key pocket holds key during workout
  • Removable Cable Capsule helps manage and store earphones
  • Made of a water-wicking material that stays dry and comfortable
  • Snug fit prevents iPod from jostling

Customer Reviews

It's ok3 This armband is OK, and that's about it. There is no velcro, so to hold in in place you have to hook a metal hook into loops. my iPod goes in and out just fine, but it's kinda hard to control the volume. If you have a bigger arm, do not get this. My arm is 13" around and if it were much bigger this arm band would not fit. I like the cord holder though. This is ok, I bought it online and it's a big pain to return it or I would. I'll use it, but if i had bought it in a store i'd be taking it back and getting a velcro one. Below average2 This is not a great product for the IPod Classic. I have an 80GB Classic and bought the armband for use in the gym and road running. Firstly, getting the armband on, with its metal hook and hole system was very difficult, more difficult than it should be. Secondly, when I went for my first run I only got half a block before the armband slipped off. I proceeded to tighten it to the point where my arm felt uncomfortable, this worked ok. Overall, this was a below average product from a company who are normally really on to it. I am really surprised and hugely disappointed that there is only this armband product out for the Classic. pretty happy4 I really like this armband alot, it is comfortable and I forget i have it on. I also really like the earbud cord coil. There is just one thing, the glue between the loops for the hook and the band comes apart pretty easily. Otherwise, I like it.