Bose® SoundDock® Digital Music System Travel Case - Black

Bose® SoundDock® Digital Music System Travel Case - Black
From BOSE

Price: Too low to display

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by 6ave

Average customer review:

Product Description

Convenient, padded carrying case for SoundDock music system and power supply / Sleek two-tone gray nylon design / Dedicated pockets for your iPod & remote

Product Details

  • Color: black
  • Brand: Bose
  • Model: SoundDock System Bag
  • Dimensions: 2.90 pounds

Features

  • External Color - Black
  • Cover Material - Nylon

Customer Reviews

Not the right case for the PORTABLE sound dock1 The case was advertised as going with the PORTABLE Bose sounddock I purchased when, in fact, it is only for the Bose sounddock. Consequently, it didn't fit and had to be returned. The advertising is wrong on it so look for the PORTABLE Sounddock case if that's the sounddock you buy. jbrown5 The travel case is great! I use it every weekend to transport my bose sounddock in. I trust it to protect it and my Ipod. soundock case4 The case provides a secure and compact vehicle for the transportation of my docking station, there is plenty of room for my IPOD and all of its' pieces of equipment, including the charging station, cover and USB cables. As I travel extensively it is important that it packs easily with a minimun of fuss and it does, fitting snugly into my on-board bag, so that I do not breach the current one bag limit on flights. I am very satisfied with the product and as yet cannot think of any additional information that would have influenced my purchase.